Designed by Audi – supported by PHOENIX
Phoenix Design is a long-time partner of Audi design team, implementing new design solutions to next generation production vehicles. In close co-operation and under the direction of Audi's in-house designers, we envision trailblazing digital instrument solutions.
Advantage through precisionHelping Audi make their designs a reality
For many years, Phoenix Design has been accompanying Audi, both as a process partner and in pixel-perfect implementation, as well as in bringing digitality to life in the vehicles of tomorrow. Working closely under the direction of Audi design team, we bring brand values and user needs to a common denominator, helping to bring the slogan “Vorsprung durch Technik” to life.
Untrodden pathsInspiring Audi’s design team with fresh approaches
Concept cars are a particularly attractive challenge that we always like to embrace.
Here we support as a partner under Audi design team’s direction both in the ideation process
and later in the graphic development of Audi’s designs including the animations.
- Ideation and Workshops
- Together with our partners, we develop a pool of innovative ideas adapted to the brand and to individual user needs which we continue to draw from during the entire design process.
- Interaction Concept and Design
- We develop interaction concepts centred on the user and their personal usage situation. We create operational experiences which are surprising not only in terms of handling, but also because they convey an extra bit of magic.
- Visual Design and Animation
- The digital interface reflects the brand elements of our clients down to the last detail. We transfer the vibrancy of the brand to a digital environment triggering positive emotions and strengthening brand loyalty.
- Detailing all the way to the Road
- At the end of the process, the design is fine-tuned, finished and made plausible. We continue to look after our clients during the execution of the user interface to make it logical in content and precise to the last pixel, all the way to the final start of production.