MARKETING MANAGER with focus on Communications f/m/d
- Studio Stuttgart
- as of 1 December 2019
- at least 5 years' experience
MARKETING MANAGER with focus on Communications (f/m/d) – Stuttgart
As designers, we are responsible for re-inventing the world we live in. PHOENIX is a design and innovation studio creating smart and substantial brand experiences that make eminent business sense and which touch people – today, for tomorrow. Since 1987, products, interactions, and digital ecosystems have been created based on the fundamental values of Logic, Morals, and Magic. More than 800 design awards (1st place – iF World Design Index, Design Studios) confirm the quality and continuity of the worldwide work. Today, the team comprising 80 international experts at the Stuttgart, Munich, and Shanghai locations – together with its partners – are creating a joint vision of Smart Living.
- Digital-First Content Production! You will produce original content connecting our brand and our strategic direction with the world, covering the vital interfaces.
- Representation: You are an ambassador, influencer, and content producer all in one, representing PHOENIX at a wide range of touchpoints.
- Strategy: We want to achieve ambitious objectives, that’s why strategically expanding our brand presence is decisive for our future. Social Media Strategy, Digital Brand Management and Brand Character of the PHOENIX brand and its strategic vision comprise the sweet spot of your tasks in this context.
- Marketing: In a small team, you are responsible for marketing across our locations in a way that’s effective both in terms of publicity and its multimedia alignment. Video, motion, audio, 3D, photo, and storytelling are skills that are not foreign to you. Content Marketing and Management, SEO, Social Media & Influencer Marketing of our future target audience and markets are topics that you’ll drive actively forward. When it comes to multimedia execution and interconnection of content, you will be supported by our internal team and an external agency.
- Creation: Our CI standards and guidelines always take precedence. You will conduct creative briefs on compiling image and press materials and evaluate the consistency in brand creation and tonality; that’s why graphic design skills and a keen eye would be super!
- Copywriting: The PHOENIX brand, with its distinctive brand presence and brand voice, triggers emotions. You know how to position and represent our brand skilfully within the design industry and our markets in terms of form, content, and tonality.
- Coordination: You plan, realise, and control memorable marketing activities and events. You are the point of contact for journalists and editors, keeping in close contact with further relevant target audiences. You take on the coordination of design competitions and external service providers.
- You have successfully graduated (Master’s degree) in a course of study majoring in marketing/communication or journalism, followed by at least 5 years’ job experience, ideally in an international design consultancy environment, a PR agency, or a start-up.
- PHOENIX was founded in 1987 and is more than well-established in the world of design. Still, despite this or because of it, we are driven by the urge to continually re-invent and change ourselves. That’s why it would be advantageous for you to bring along a rich amount of pioneering and entrepreneurial spirit, e.g. from a start-up environment.
- Our competencies are multi-facetted, far-reaching, and inter-disciplinary. You master the digital mode of playing on this keyboard, sounding all touchpoints where interaction between PHOENIX and the world takes place.
- In our creative culture, a high degree of integrity is of elemental importance.
- You feel at ease in an agile environment, you act independently, and you bring along a high degree of empathy for matters inside and outside of our organisation.
- Lots of creativity and passion for digital trends & topics as well as good knowledge of visual communication complement your profile.
- Robust and current knowledge of relevant design trends and technologies
- Self-driven but very cooperative working style as well as an eloquent and winsome manner
- Reflective yet open-minded and courageous character, able to drive topics forward, coupled with a degree of emotional intelligence
- You communicate in speech and writing, always creating relevant content
- Ideally, you already have a resilient network within the industry, including contacts to relevant journalists.
- Experience in SEO and Content Management systems is a plus
- Very good oral and written communication skills (English and German)
- A permanent position in an attractive international environment
- A friendly and informal working atmosphere with an emphasis on team spirit
- An individual onboarding programme to prepare you for your new job
- Personal development through workshops, conferences or trade fair visits
- Flextime workdays and possibility of home office
- Regular team events, annual skiing trip, language courses, yoga and massage
We're looking forward to your application!