SENIOR VISUAL DESIGNER m/f
- Studio Stuttgart or Munich
- as of now
- at least 4 years' experience
You are looking for a new challenge in the field of digital product experiences?
You have an eye for the visual quality of user interfaces?
You want to inspire our team with your creativity?
- Then join us in our studio in Stuttgart or Munich as
SENIOR VISUAL DESIGNER (m/f)
Who are we?
PHOENIX DESIGN is one of the leading independent design studios in the world. More than 750 design awards (1st place – iF Ranking Creative Design Offices) are living testimony to our excellent quality. Our success is mainly based on our exceptional team – our designers, strategists, technologists, and model makers collaborate on projects from various industries: Consumer Electronics, Sanitary Equipment, Medical Technology, Industry and Transportation. With our broad spectrum of international clients, you will be provided with a wide range of development opportunities.
At PHOENIX DESIGN we pursue a holistic concept, characterized by a user-oriented and brand-representative design and offer you a career option tailored to meet your personal needs. We are convinced that motivated and highly qualified individuals create great dynamics. Our teams complement each other by following an interdisciplinary approach, creating room for constant evolvement.
What will you be doing?
As Senior Visual Designer you will shape the interaction and visual interface of products and apps within the field of automotive, consumer goods, medical and industry. Thanks to your competence you will be responsible for leading international projects and confidently work together with new and existing clients, such as Adidas, Audi, Haier, Huawei, LG Electronics, Midea, Samsung or Zeiss. You will define the creative guidelines of your projects which you then refine and further develop with your project team and present to your clients. Management of brainstorming workshops, project task organization and communication with customers will also be amongst your responsibilities.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 4 years of professional experience as visual designer, preferably in an international agency setting
- Outstanding creativity
- Ability and a particular feeling for the design of attractive, user-friendly and brand-representative user interfaces
- Motivation and endurance to develop visual design from the first idea to the implementation
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Awareness of current developments in UX/UI design
- Strong knowledge of design processes and methodologies
- Experience in client management, presentations and project lead
- Strong ability to work in a team
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English and/or German)
What can you expect from us?
- Permanent position in an attractive environment
- Freedom to develop yourself professionally
- Further training through workshops and courses as well as trade show and congress attendances
- Regular team events (e.g. skiing, lunch talks, barbecues on our panorama terrace and many more)
- You will be part of a team that doesn’t only emphasize competence but also attaches great value to team spirit and an amicable way of working together
Do you want to become a Phoenix?
Please let us also know for which city (Stuttgart or Munich) you are applying for and the earliest possible date to join our team.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!