SENIOR DESIGNER / TEAM LEAD m/f
- Studio Munich
- as of now
- pertinent working experience
PHOENIX DESIGN ranks among the most successful design studios worldwide. More than 750 design awards (1st place – iF Ranking Creative, Design Offices) are living testimony to our excellent quality. Our success is based on our work processes focussed on brand characteristics and user orientation, and of course on our extraordinary team. Our designers, strategists, technologists, and model makers collaborate on national and international projects from various industries: Consumer Electronics, Sanitary Equipment, Medical Technology, Industry, and Transportation.
For our studio in Munich, we’re looking for you as SENIOR DESIGNER (m/f) / TEAM LEAD.
We ... are looking for a Senior Designer with a high degree of competence in Strategic Design, Product Design and/or UX Design for our interdisciplinary team in Munich, starting as of now.
You ... can expect a leadership position offering wide latitude and influence on further developing our growing Munich design studio.
- Project planning and project lead (professional and administrative)
- Consulting and development of own clients
- Proposal preparation and participation in capability planning
- Team lead, Team building and talent management
- Preparation and implementation of project and pitch presentations
- Internal communication as well as across locations
- Monitoring and understanding of trends
- Provide strategic and creative impulses
- Knowledge and development of design tools
- Participation in board meetings across locations
- Management of team meetings
Your qualification and skills:
- Pertinent job experience, preferably in design studios or agencies
- Several years’ experience in communicating with clients, holding workshops, presentations, and acting as project leader
- Very good knowledge of design processes and methods
- Compiling meaningful offers and presentations
- Outstanding creativity and a special feeling for extraordinary design
- Comprehensive know-how in Strategic Design
- Leadership qualities, inspiring and developing the team
- High degree of self-motivation and perseverance
- High social competence and team building skills
- Planning and organisation talent
- Very good spoken and written proficiency in German and English
What we offer:
- A permanent position in an attractive environment
- Opportunities for creative and personal development
- Lots of latitude for your professional development
- Working on international projects with renowned clients
- Further development by means of workshops, trainings, trade show and congress attendance
- A flat hierarchy and good communication throughout the entire studio
- Regular team events (e.g. skiing, LunchTalk, karaoke, and many more)
- A motivated team that places great importance not only on competence but also on a friendly way of being and working together.
Contact: Any questions? Then please call Katharina Unger at +49 711 955 976-32, who will be happy to provide the answers.