(SENIOR) INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER m/f
- Studio Shanghai
- as of now
- at least 3 years' experience
(Senior) Industrial Designer (m/f) – Shanghai
Who are we?
Phoenix Design is one of the leading independent design studios in the world. More than 750 design awards (1st place – iF Ranking Creative Design Offices) are living testimony to our excellent quality. Our success is mainly based on our exceptional team – our designers, strategists, technologists, and model makers collaborate on projects from various industries: Consumer Electronics, Sanitary Equipment, Medical Technology, Industry and Transportation.
What will you be doing?
- As (Senior) Industrial Designer you will autonomously direct the design and establish conceptual guidelines
- You will work closely with our international clients for all kinds of innovative products in the areas of consumer electronics, white goods and medical devices
- With your passion for human-centred design you strive to enhance our clients brands and lead meetings and workshops
- Moreover you will manage international projects from the initial ideas up to the final realisation and perform independently as project lead and client manager in close co-operation with new and established clients, such as Hansgrohe, Audi, Haier, Huawei, LG Electronics, Midea, Samsung and Zeiss
What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years of professional experience, preferably in an international setting (Experience on the Chinese market would be a nice add-on)
- Experience in client management, workshops, presentations and as project lead
- High level of creativity and passion about innovative product concepts and designs
- Deep technical knowledge
- Independent and cooperative functioning within the team
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English and/or German)
- Chinese skills would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of design processes and methods
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
What do we offer?
A super team that places great importance not only on competence but also on humaneness and a friendly way of being and working together. In addition, we conduct an extensive onboarding programme which will prepare you well for your new position, and you get a permanent job in a pleasant environment. A varied and challenging task as well as great regular team events.
Have we triggered your interest?
If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie Gold at +49 711 955 976-32.